- a. Do I need to register on your website in order to place an order?
- b. How to place order on your website?
- Type www.next.co.in on your web browser and hit enter.
- Browse the website by product categories, promotions or products displayed on the homepage. You can also use the search bar to find any product quickly without browsing through the categories.
- Once you have identified the product you wish to purchase, click on the ‘Add to Cart’ button on the product page to add the product to your shopping cart. You may continue to add products to the shopping cart by clicking on ‘Continue Shopping’.
- Click on ‘Proceed to Checkout’ when your order is complete. If you are a registered member on next.co.in, you can login with your username and password or else you can create your account there itself. In case you don’t wish to register you can proceed further with the 'Guest User' option.
- You would be required to fill your Shipping and Billing addresses.
- Choose a payment option you would like to use to make the payment from the various options available and click on ‘Place Order’. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen to complete the ordering process.
- Once the payment process is complete, you would get an order number for your transaction.
- Call us on 0124- 4993500 if you face any problem in placing the order online. Our customer care specialist would be really keen to assist you.
Placing an order on Next.co.in is really a simple process and doesn’t take more than a minute. Here are a few quick steps to shop on our site:
- c. Can I cancel a confirmed order?
- d. What are different stages/statuses in Order Processing?
- Pending: This is the first stage of any order. It indicates that the payment has not been processed by the Gateway. This stage would also appear for the order in case you log out at the time of making payment on the payment gateway page or the internet connection is lost while processing payment.
- Processing: This confirms that the payment for the order has been accepted. However, other logistics points are being checked.
- Delivered: Your order has cleared all checks and is ready for the shipment.
- Dispatched: The order is shipped through our third party Courier partners. The details of the shipment are mentioned on the ‘Variables Updated’ section in the order form.
- Cancelled: An Order may be cancelled due to a variety of reasons. The reason is mentioned in the ‘Variables Updated’ column in the order form.
- Returned: The products shipped have been returned by the consignee back to the seller.
Various stages an order goes through are:
- e. How can I check my order’s status?
- f. I am not able to make payment online through credit card and gift vouchers. What should I do?
It is not compulsory to register on our website to place an order. You can purchase anything as a Guest User if you haven’t registered. However, you should have a valid email ID. We recommend you to create your account by registering so that it becomes easier for you to track your orders and check your shopping history.
You may cancel your order placed on next.co.in if it has not been processed or approved by us. We will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed and shipped out by us.
* Note: Please refer to our Cancellations & Returns Policy for more details.
You can check the status of your order by clicking on the ‘Track your Order’ link on our website. Alternatively, if you are a registered member, visit the ‘My Account’ link and click on ‘Order Status’.
Payment error page is displayed when there is a connection lapse between the payment gateway and the website or the internet connection is interrupted during payment transaction or possibly some required fields are not entered correctly.
Please report issues related to payment errors through the ‘Complaint & Feedback’ link on our website immediately. Mention the following information for quick assistance:
1. Name on the card
2. Type and name of the card
3. Date of transaction
4. Amount paid